Terms & Conditions
This ticket is sold by Hope Wine Group Pty Ltd (ABN 11 109 404 079) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
Contact details- Ph: 02 4993 3555, Facsimile: 02 4993 3556, Address: 2213 Broke Road, Pokolbin, NSW 2320 Australia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, ‘Campfire Festival’ and ‘Event Organiser’ refers to Hope Wine Group Pty Ltd and its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
2. Hope Wine Group Pty Ltd is an Australian business and all prices are displayed in Australian dollars (AUD).
3. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
4. No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase. The Campfire Festival is an All Weather event. No refunds will be made if You choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
5. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if You or Your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if You decide not to attend any part of the Event.
6. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
7. We reserve the right to charge booking fees, including credit card surcharges, to cover administrative costs.
8. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, We will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
10. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event Organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Campfire Festival on request.
11. The terms of admission are;
NO Glass Aluminium & Metal containers
NO BYO Food or Drink
NO Illegal or Illicit substances of any kind
NO Musical Instruments or Air Horns
NO Poles, Sticks, Banners or Oversized Flags (more than 1m x 1m)
NO Confetti or Shredded Paper
NO Fireworks, Flares or Explosives
NO Professional Cameras- Video and Audio Recording (35mm cameras are OK).
NO Weapons or knives
NO Animals (except for authorised guide dogs/companion dogs)
NO Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters
NO objects which may be used as a missile or weapon
NO objects that the promoter considers 0inappropriate
NO Tents/ Portable Shade Tents
NO Picnic baskets/ Eskies
YES Empty Plastic Bottles
YES Backpacks (medium size)
YES Mobile Phones
YES Best Singing Voice
YES Digital Cameras (Non pro)
YES Video Cameras (Non pro)
YES Go Pros (no poles or extenders)
YES Small Gas Burners
Persons may be refused entry for the following;
- Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly.
- Any person who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search.
- Any person who does not comply with a request from the organiser, security or regulatory bodies.
12. Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event
13. If entering the Event as an adult ticket holder, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance.
14. Any minor under 18 cannot enter except in the company of a responsible adult in accordance with the Liquor Act.
15. It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of Your person and/or Your possessions is required at the time of entry to the venue. Glass, alcohol, weapons, illegal substances or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
16. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
17. Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. By attending the Event, You consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event Organiser. Camera phones and video footage is permitted to be shared on social media.
18. Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, Our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at Our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will We be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
20. Admission to the festival site (including campgrounds) is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither We nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by You or Your invitees.
21. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by You or Your invitees.
22. You must ensure that You and Your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict You or any of Your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner towards any person.
23. The car park and camping areas are ALCOHOL FREE ZONES under the terms of the festival organisers liquor license. Any alcohol consumed in these areas will cause immediate eviction and cancellation of your ticket and/ or wristband.
24. The Event is open to all ages. Patrons under the age of 18 years that attend the Event must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave. In that instance, the guardian of minor in question will also be required to leave the festival.
25. The festival is licensed. Any Patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
26. No alcohol is to be brought onto the festival site- any alcohol being brought onto the premises will be confiscated (this includes all camping and parking areas). Only alcohol purchased from the bars at the festival can be consumed on the festival site.
27. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
28. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
29. No food or drink will be permitted into the Festival Site. Sealed plastic water bottles will not be permitted to be brought into the Festival Site. The contents of any unsealed plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the festival site but unsealed EMPTY plastic water bottles (no glass) are permitted into the Festival Site (for use at the free water station).
30. Certain areas within the Event venue may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of these specific areas at the venue.
31. The whole venue is a Glass Free Zone. No glass is to be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks and camping areas. Please do not bring glass into the venue – consider Your fellow Campfire patrons feet – glass and soft tissue do not mix.
32. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior written consent of the Campfire Festival. No ticket holder is entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event Organiser.
33. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser.
35. Your lost, destroyed or stolen tickets/ wristbands cannot be replaced unless proof of purchase is presented.
36. Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
37. Personal fires are not permitted.
38. We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank You.
39. Please respect Our town and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event.
40. Roadways and designated trails must be kept clear. Public road rules apply, obey all traffic signs.
41. Camping is only permitted within the marked perimeter.
42. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Terms and Conditions of All Camping
We are the licence holder for the event venue which includes camping areas. The following terms and conditions set out the general terms for all campers.
IMPORTANT: All of the terms and conditions that apply to the Festival itself (including those provided to you when you purchase a festival ticket or as shown on the festival website or at the festival site) also apply to the Campsite. These camping terms and conditions are in addition to and must be read in conjunction with the festival terms and conditions.
1. You will not be able to enter the Camping Area unless you have a valid 3 Day Festival Wristband AND a valid Camping Wristband. If you only have a Festival Wristband you will not be permitted to enter the Camping Area for any reason whatsoever. Your Festival Wristband and Camping Wristband must be worn at all times while you are at the Festival Site and in the Camping Area – failure to do so may result in your eviction from the Camping Area. Camping Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Damaged or defaced Camping Wristbands will not be accepted.
2. Camping is permitted in the areas designated and signed by Us. Camping in the path of vehicles and on road verges is not permitted. We reserve the right to remove any campsites which are in a prohibited camping area, determined at Our discretion.
3. No entry to the Camping Area is permitted before 9.00am*(AEST) on Friday 13 March 2015. Vehicle access into the Camping Area is not permitted before this time. The Camping Area must be vacated by Midday on Monday 16th March 2015.
4. All Camping Spots will be allocated by Festival staff on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to camp with friends, you must arrive together and have purchased the same Camping Category (ie Regular, RV/6 person) as all Camping Categories are in separate areas. Flash Camp and Mooggee also have their own designated areas.
5. Minors MUST have at least one responsible parent or adult guardian for every 3 minors in a camping group. Anyone considering nominating themselves as the responsible adult in their group should consider this responsibility very carefully. The festival may require both adult and minor/s to sign an "Accompanied Minor Form" on arrival at the festival.
6. Ensure you have your Festival Ticket and Camping Ticket ready to present to Festival staff on arrival where You will be given your appropriate Wristbands.
7. The Camping Area is strictly an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE. Your person, possession and/or vehicle may be searched and any alcohol found will be confiscated and will not be returned.
8. Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
-Glass of any kind.
- Alcohol – any alcohol found at the Festival Site or the Camping Area will be confiscated and the offending patron(s) ejected from the Festival Site / Camping Area for the remainder of the Festival.
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
- Illegal substances.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police/emergency service dogs).
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers.
- Fires and open flames of any kind.
- Sound systems.
- Portable generators
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands, etc).
- Audio or video recording devices.
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens or anything deemed by Festival staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, quad-bikes, and segways.
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
9. Security: most importantly, please respect the Camping Area and your fellow campers! Unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the Venue. You will be removed from the Camping Area and Venue if you behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or Event staff. There will be 24 hour security on hand to ensure the safety and amenity of all campers. Note that you are responsible for the safety and security of all your belongings and the Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of your possessions at the Camping Area.
10. At no time are any cars to be parked in the non- RV campsites. There will be a designated parking area close by for all campers.
11. At no time are You permitted to construct personal “drop-hole” toilet facilities or bury waste on-site. These activities will result in removal from site as well as invalidation of any and all tickets without a refund. Please respect this natural environment.
12. In response to Our liquor licensing restrictions and obligations, no alcohol is to be brought into the campsite.
13. We reserve the right to create ‘quiet zones’ in the camp ground which will be subject to noise restrictions from 10PM.
14. We reserve the right to remove campsites set up before Friday 13th March 2015 and will do so if works are required to be done on that site.
15. We take no responsibility for the destruction or loss of camping equipment or vehicles brought to the site.
Campfire Festival “Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions
If You choose to pay for Your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply:
1. By going ahead with this ”“Time to Pay”” transaction, You agree that You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
2. By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, You hereby authorise Us to charge Your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for Your tickets. The time to pay schedule is as follows;
Day of Purchase
28 Days Later
28 Days Later
3. Instalments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If Your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, You will have the facility to update Your credit card details via Your secure online member’s area.
4. “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will You be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with our general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
5. While We will hold Your tickets for You, You are not entitled to delivery of Your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, You will receive an email advising that Your tickets are now available and ready to print via Your online member’s area or will be posted to Your registered address if You choose postal delivery.
6. It is Your responsibility to ensure that: a) the account details You have provided are correct; and b) You have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
7. In the event an installment is not received by Us when We attempt to process an installment payment through Your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, We will notify You via email and provide You the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to You by Your financial institution will be payable by You.
8. In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, You will be in breach of this agreement and We will cancel Your booking keep all monies received from You. We will then email You notifying You that Your booking has been cancelled.
9. No tickets will be made available to You until full payment has been received. We will send You an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for You to download Your tickets via Your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, You can select to have Your tickets posted; in which case they will be dispatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: Campfire Festival terms and conditions regarding refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, are available under the FAQ section of this website.